Rick Hobbs Photography
Website Updates - April 2004
1) The photographs have been changed on the following pages: Home, Events, Gallery, The Wild Side, Photo Critiques.
2) The Events page has been updated with some NEW trips to SE Alaska to photograph Whales, Bears, Magnificient Scenery and more. Also added is a NEW trip to photograph Horses/Cowboys/Cattle - Icons of the Wild West - in the fall with the horses kicking up water as they go charging past of cameras.
Shortly, I will be announcing additional winter trips to photograph Horses/Cowboys/Cattle in the winter with the horses kicking up snow as they run past us. ALSO, I will be adding an exciting trip to photograph Grizzly Bear, Snow Leopards, Wolves, Mountain Lions, Lynx, Bobcat and much more in the mountains of Montana during the winter.
3) The Photo Critiques page has been updated with the submission guidelines for digital files added.
4) The Photo Tips section has been updated. The new tip is titled Patience, Patience, Patience and includes five images of Osprey in a nest that I photographed in Florida during a trip there in February.
5) The Wild Side section has been updated with the April 2004 issue. Be sure to check out the specials from Hunt's and Qube Visual. Gary is taking orders on the NEW Canon Mark II DSLR - I'm getting two of them for myself.