Rick Hobbs Photography
General Trip Information
Click on any image in this website to see a larger photograph
Registering for one of our photo adventures or workshops is simple. Please print and fill out a registration/release form indicating the trip you have selected and mail the registration form to our office at:
Rick Hobbs Photography
Please include a check or money order (in U.S. dollars) for the deposit required for the trip, or, pay by credit card online using the secure Paypal network. We can not take credit card payments over the telephone, however, you can use your credit card on our website.
If we are already within 90 days of the trip start date when you decide to join the trip, instead of sending a deposit you should send the entire trip fee in addition to your registration information.
What is the cancellation and refund policy?
All cancellations must be in writing.
Any Paypal transactions that are canceled after 30 days from the original payment date will not get a refund of the Paypal transaction fee - this is a Paypal policy - and only applies to the transaction fee.
If your canceled spot is filled before the trip begins you will get a full refund minus a $25 processing fee.
If your canceled spot is not filled before the trip begins the following fees apply:
One year or more before the
trip - full refund
All participants should consider purchasing trip cancellation insurance.
Rick Hobbs Photography reserves the right to cancel a trip before the trip begins. If this happens you would receive a full refund of your trip fees paid to Rick Hobbs Photography. However, any additional expenses you may have paid to someone other than Rick Hobbs Photography, such as non-refundable airline tickets, for example, are not covered under this refund policy.
What is usually included in the trip fees?
The trip fees usually include all access fees, lodging, meals, snacks and beverages on your trip. Please check the trip itinerary to see specifically what is included for the trip you are considering.
Items not included in the trip fees:
Transportation - airfare or other transportation between your home and the trip starting point. If you need help with transportation, please let our office know as soon as possible and we will try to help.
Also not included are items such as film, digital storage or batteries, insurance, personal items, or tips, etc.
What else do I need to know?
1. After sending in your registration form and deposit you will receive a confirmation letter in the mail.
2. Approximately 90 days before the trip you will receive an invoice for the remainder of the trip fee. You will also receive additional information with specific recommendations to improve the quality of your trip.
3. A couple of weeks before the trip you will receive final trip information including arrival instructions, contact information such as telephone numbers and directions to the motel, etc.
4. Weather conditions may not be perfect and you will be expected to shoot on days that are sunny, overcast or windy. If there is light fog, snow or rain it will be up to Rick to determine if conditions are appropriate for photography so please be prepared for all types of weather conditions.
5. Rick Hobbs Photography reserves the right to make any changes to the length of a photo shoot or the overall itinerary where deemed necessary by Rick.
6. Rick Hobbs Photography reserves the right to add or remove any person as a member of any trip.